General Hiring Timeline
- Our online application is available June 1 through December 1.
- The application deadline may be extended to December 1 if staff determines an adjustment is needed for certain positions.
- All applicants must complete an online application.
- Note that some positions require submission of videos with your application. Please review the position questionnaire for further details.
- Completed applications will be reviewed in an initial screening by staff. Those applications that pass the initial screening will be contacted for a follow-up interview.
- Follow up interviews will be completed by the end of February.
- Applicants will be notified of placement by February 28.
- Timeline is subject to change without notice.
- You must be 18 and be one year removed from high school graduation by the time projects start to qualify to work with World Changers.
- We do not hire high school students.
Advantages to Working with World Changers
- You will build great relationships with participants and will develop life-long friendships with staff.
- You will contribute to the spiritual growth of the next generation of believers.
- You will help to lead hundreds of students to a deeper walk with our Lord.
- Projects provide great life experience for future ministry.
- You can make some money! We pay our staff competitive wages.
- Have a vibrant walk with the Lord and maintain a daily quiet time.
- Have a genuine love for students.
- Be able to share the gospel.
- Help make projects run smoothly and be involved in weekly evaluation of projects.
- Seek and work toward team unity.
- Abide by staff policies as outlined in Statement of Commitment and staff manual.