I think that the biggest thing was reaffirmed in our hearts and minds today is that God always wins. I have heard so many stories from students and leaders today proclaiming the goodness of God. Today, one team saw God break the language barrier to bring one of his children to him. We are celebrating over this! Not even language is able to keep the Gospel from being shared, and God has blessed the people that we have serving with talents and the ability to share with others even if that means speaking a different language.
I have been given the opportunity to talk to many of the students here and get to know them. These kids have a lot going on in their lives. They have to deal with so many things everyday. I am so glad that they are here, and I am so glad that I have been able to watch them grow. One student rededicated her life to Christ tonight. God is working not only through these kids, but also in these kids. His love has no bounds.
Please keep us in your prayers! Here are some things that you can pray for.
- Please pray for the lady who accepted Christ today.
- Pray that God would give our students peace when they go back to their everyday lives.
- Pray that God would continue to do big things.
- Pray that God would be glorified in everything that we say and do.
- Pray that the students and their leaders don’t run out of energy and do everything for the glory of God.
Please keep sending e-couragrams! The kids love them! One little note can bring more joy than you could ever imagine!
Peace and Blessings,